Center + Ground + Reflect [Candlelight class]
MONDAY December 16th
6:30 - 8:30 pm
- The holiday season can be very hectic and sometimes lonely. Grieving the loss of loved ones, navigating the stress of consumer-driven pressures, and the mood swings brought on by sugary-sweets can feel overwhelming!
- This class is designed to bring a small group together to cultivate a calm sense of peace, as the holidays approach.
- Please reach out with any questions, and I hope you can join us
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Candlelight yoga - We'll explore poses that relate to grounding, in preparation for the winter season
- Guided meditation focused on manifesting intentions and releasing whatever is ready to let go
- Self-reflection in the form of journaling or artwork (supplies provided)
- The group closes with a brief (optional) discussion, and herbal tea ceremony